Our attorneys have experience litigating a wide array of construction law disputes, and we have represented property owners, contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers in a variety of matters. Our knowledge of construction law and the litigation process is unprecedented, and we use these skills and implement aggressive litigation tactics to get our clients the outcome they deserve.
Our attorneys have a vast knowledge of the numerous disputes that arise on construction projects, and we can assist with you with nearly any issue that you are facing that relates to construction.
Dan practices primarily in the following areas (with a few examples):
- Construction Contracts
- Mechanic’s Liens
- Construction Litigation
- Construction Defect (Defective Work) Claims
- Commercial Supplier Claims
- Delay Claims
- Retainage Disputes
- Construction Law Appeals
- Change Orders
- Surety Bond Claims
- Warranty Claims
- Disputes between business partners
- Preparation and negotiation of employment contracts
- Drafting Independent Contractor agreements
- See the whole list of contracts that we draft and litigate
Real Estate Transactions & Litigation
- Preparation of Documentation necessary to purchase or sell real estate
- Deeds of Trust
- Promissory Notes
- Quitclaim or Warranty Deeds
- Subordination Agreements
- Marital Waivers
- Documents to Transfer Title
- Review, Drafting and Litigating Leases
- Evictions (Rent Possession and Unlawful Detainers)
- Misrepresentation in the Sale or Purchase of Property
Additional Practice Areas include:
- Personal Injury (Car Accidents, Construction Site Injuries)
- Traffic Offenses (Speeding tickets, Other violations)
- Estate Planning (Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney)
Click here for a more comprehensive list of construction law practice areas
Click here to see types of cases that we have handled in the past.
We can assist clients in any of the above areas of law, and we are more than happy to meet with you to discuss your case, even if you’re situation is not described on the list.
If you need further assistance with your case, please call us!